Ecotrust Event Spaces
Natural Capital Center Billy Frank, Jr. Conference Center
The Unconventional Convention Center
The Billy Frank Jr. Conference Center is the Natural Capital Center's primary conference and event space. The 1,800-square-foot center can accommodate groups from 10 to 180 people and can be divided into two smaller spaces — 700 square feet for more intimate meetings or 1,100 square feet for larger groups.
Brick, steel and wood from the original warehouse were carefully preserved to retain the building's soul. Large windows line the Center's west wall, flooding the space with natural light and inviting guests to peek out for a view of some of the building's unique features: garden patches known as bioswales that absorb excess rainwater, and a beautiful, mottled brick remnant wall left over from the original structure. Amenities such as a catering staging kitchen and a comprehensive audiovisual system make this venue ideal for your next event!
Nuts & Bolts
Our rates include beautiful space, a venue coordinator to work with you on logistics, onsite security the day of your event, the setup and teardown of our in-house furniture, a comprehensive audiovisual system, a list of sustainable caterers to choose from, and other modern amenities.
- Staging kitchen with refrigerator, deep sink, counter space, and convection oven
- 2 5'x5' risers
- 40 5'x2' Herman Miller workshop-style tables
- 150 chairs
- 2 portable flip chart/white boards
- In-focus data projector
- Portable In-focus data projector
- 10' projection screen
- 6' portable screen
- High-fidelity speaker system
- Corded microphone, handheld cordless microphone, and lavaliere microphone
- VCR, CD, and DVD players
- MP3 player connection
- Remote mouse
- "Wi-Fi" wireless Internet access
- Recording off the sound system
- 10/100 base-T ethernet line
Available to rent from Ecotrust
(Rental includes setup and teardown.)
- Dining Tables: Fifteen 60" round tables. $10 each
- Bistro Tables: Eight 36” diameter standing tables. $10 each.
- Wood Event Chairs: 150 folding wood chairs in a rich mahogany stain. $3 each.
- Oak dance floor: $350–550, (depending on size)
- Additional Lavaliere Microphones: Four clip-on microphones. $25 each.
- Phone Conferencing System: The Nexia Teleconferencing System is fully integrated into the Billy Frank, Jr. Conference Center sound system. A combination of four lavaliere microphones and four table microphones gives groups superior phone conferencing abilities. Remote participants are heard in the conference room over the six ceiling mounted high fidelity speakers. $125 setup/rental fee. $45 per hour for in-room audio support throughout your event.
Additional items (think linen, table settings, candles, twinkle lights and lanterns) may be rented from an outside vendor. Please make arrangements through your caterer or with a rental company directly.
|Ecotrust’s Workshop-Style Furniture||80||150||90||200*||82|
* Capacity for this setup requires the use of second floor atrium.
|Upgraded Wi-Fi Speeds||20M/3M||$175|
|Dedicated Circuit Speeds||10M/10M||$750|